Labels

Friday, November 16, 2012

Jalepeño yummies

I often use something I saw on Pinterest as a starting point for something I want to make, like these. I made these to take to a branch potluck at work, so my recipe makes about 75 of them Here is my recipe :)


WHAT YOU NEED:
2 packages won ton wrappers
2 boxes of cream cheese
3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely diced onion
1 cup sliced pickled jalepeños
Oil for frying.

WHAT YOU DO:
In a bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and onions. Then dice the sliced jalepeños and add them to the cheese mixture.

Take your won ton wrapper and put a little water on 2 adjacent sides for sealing purposes (I used my finger to apply the water). Then add a little spoonful (how big a spoonful is really up to you, but don't add so much you won't be able to seal your won ton) of your jalepeño cheese mixture to the center of the won ton. Then fold your won ton in half over the filling. Do this so that the dry wonton sides meet up with the sides you applied water to. Press them together to seal, and drop them into your hot oil. Fry them about 2 min on each side, or until they're golden brown and delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment