Labels

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finger cookies

I absolutely LOVE Halloween. This year I found a picture on Pinterest (I'm a Pinterest junkie in case you couldn't tell) of some sugar cookie fingers. So on Monday when my husband was at Walmart he got me a package of Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (the one with 24 cookies already semi shaped on the little cardboard thingy), and a small bag of sliced almonds.

Making these was SO much fun. We cut each cookie dough section into 4, rolled the out a little, added and almond to one end and baked them at 350 for 5-8 min.

After making a sheet or two I thought about how I could have gotten some red chocolate melting chips to dip the non nailed ends in (I was even at Hobby Lobby yesterday). So I rifled through our cabinets and found some red decorating sugar. They turned out awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment